I set up my RSS feed a couple days ago now and I would say it’s a pretty successful tool! I followed some of #en3177’s blogs as well as a few of my favorite websites such as YouTube, and Fitness On Toast (which is also a blog). Personally, I would give Feedly a 7/10 review.
- It has a free app! I would love to download it but my phone doesn’t have enough storage on it. (Ironically; I could probably delete a lot of my apps and get the news through Feedly but that sounds like a step I’m not quite ready for.
- You can look at the highlights from multiple sites without having a dozen tabs open.
- It was real nice to have The Daybook and the Wiki page in one accessible place.
- I don’t have enough space on my phone to download the app (personal problem I know)
- To some, it can be a bit overwhelming. I thought that it would be nice having everything on one page but it made my head feel like it might explode.
- I’m writing things on WordPress so often that it makes more sense for me to just check the reader to see who I follow instead of opening Feedly to check.